In addition to the existing fabrication, moulding & neon facilities, FM Engineering has now expanded it’s capabilities with new laser cutting, ACM fabrication and vertical wall saw equipment.
The possibilities are endless with our state-of-the-art equipment and in-house expertise at your disposal. We work mainly with acrylic, aluminium and other metals, to fabricate a range of high end MID (main identity) solutions, including pylons (such as flag and T-pylons), light boxes, monoliths, lettering and staging frames.
ACM fabrication benefits include:
- Excellent mechanical properties at a light weight
- Resistant to impact, weathering and chemicals
- Extremely flat and rigid
- Can be used as fascia, cladding, interiors or signage
- Can be curved, bent or shaped to any angle
- Noise and thermal insulating properties
- Ideal for curtain walling systems
- Vibration dampening