Large Format Printing & POS
FM Engineering offers versatile large format printing solutions including large digital print banners, billboards, point of sale, vehicle wraps, decals and more. Our large suite of digital print machinery allows us to run multiple jobs at once, for greater productivity, colour matching accuracy and efficiency.
Our latest state-of-the art large format printing machine is a Roland Pro4 Print & Cut SOLJET XR-640. What that means for you is fast drying times and nine different colour options including high-density white, metallic silver and light black ink. Our newest digital print machine can achieve brilliant colours, flawless skin tones and spectacular special effects. Enjoy smoother gradations and richer density for photographic and high-resolution vector output. Our large format printing and POS signage capabilities include:
- Large format printing (up to 1440 dpi) and cut all in one machine, including perforated cutting or creasing
- Wide range of coated and uncoated substrates, including SAV, banner material, backlit graphics, reverse applied film, frosted film, vehicle graphics and more
- 1600mm wide roll length available, up to 1mm material thickness
- Up to 8 colours including metallic silver can be printed as a spot colour or combined with CMYK to produce over 500 striking metallic and pearlescent colours
- Light black ink for seamless graduation and natural skin tones
- Higher opacity white ink for bright text, graphics and flood printed areas
- Chromatic banding is virtually eliminated in bi-directional printing up to 1440 dpi
- Up to 21.6 sqm / hr fast printing in production mode
- Nickel-free inks available that are water, scratch and UV / light fade resistant for up to three years outdoors* without lamination
*Outdoor durability is based on accelerated weather tests. Results may vary depending upon location and application. Dry times vary depending on specific media characteristics. Lamination may still be required for some applications or environmental conditions.