New laser cut sign equipment at FM Engineering
Laser cut signs and signage elements are enjoying a new level of precision with our state-of-the-art equipment. FM Engineering has expanded it’s in-house signage production capabilities with new laser cutting equipment installed recently, providing greater flexibility and production capacity for our clients.
The new machinery helps us to bring complex laser cut sign ideas to life, across a variety of substrates including plastics, aluminium, stainless steel and sheet metal.
With fast manufacturing speeds and quick set up times, this process is ideal for short run work.
Other benefits include:
- Ability to shape complex designs safely
- No material contact allowing fragile pieces to be machined whilst maintaining shape
- Smooth, clean edges without the need for additional processes
- High speed with quick set up, ideal for short run work
- Suitable for a variety of substrates including plastics, aluminium, stainless steel and sheet metal